- Extending leadership in our core categories and geographies
- Macroeconomic factors
- Exchange rate volatility
- Competitive market conditions and new entrants to the market
- Focused 3 by 3 growth strategy
- Growth potential in priority markets
- Superior quality, affordable products that provide great value
Key Focus Area
- Building leadership in Hair Care, Home Care, and Personal Care in Asia, Africa, and Latin America
Material Issues Impacted
- Responsible marketing and communication
- Skill development and training
We have enhanced value creation through organic and inorganic growth and in line with our 3 by 3 growth strategy. Consequently, Social and Relationship Capital, measured through leadership market positions, category penetration, and consumption rates, has improved. This has led to the strengthening of our Financial Capital metrics.
Our multi-local strategy translates into serving diverse geographies, consumer preferences, and socio-economic contexts.
As a result, we have significantly diversified our Human Capital. Today, we have over 10,000 team members across 17 countries. We continue to build diversity as a competitive advantage. In line with our approach to democratising categories, we are making world-class products available at affordable prices. We do this through ramping up our design-driven innovation capabilities and Intellectual Capital, measured through patents, brand valuation and R&D investments.
Our globalisation strategy
A broad emerging
In fiscal year 2011-12, 22% of our overall revenues came from international businesses. In fiscal year 2021-22, it is 44%.
A portfolio of
Top 10 brands contribute ~70% of revenue
Strengthened brand positions
across key markets and geographies
Range of products across Personal Wash and
Hygiene, Hair Colour, and Premium Beauty and